1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 Popular Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WebmastersMind, Jun 21, 2017.

1. WebmastersMind

WebmastersMind Administrative Staff Member Official Support SEO Expert Freelancer

Credit:
    4.75333-BRO
    The biggest earning opportunity in the last years is found to be the online field. With minimal investments, intelligence and involvement, substantial gains can be made.
    Obviously, who doesn't want to make money? It is very important to be careful about what you choose. If you already know about this system, you have the top 5 most popular affiliate programs, if not, you have a small definition of what affiliate marketing means.

What Does Affiliate Marketing Mean?
    Very simple: enter a code on your publisher site and promote the products of a company (the advertiser). Then follow the clicks and you get a percentage of the value of the orders you made.

Example: I have generated an affiliate link through the RakutenMarketing platform and put it on this text. If you click on it and look into the browser address it will have an additional code to the standard address, but it will also take you to the online store. Once you clicked, you received a browser cookie with a 10 day lifetime (depending on the provider, some systems may have a cookie that lasts for 30 days or more, but usually takes 10 days). That means if after this click you will return within 10 days to the online store and you will buy something, I will receive a percentage of the value of the sale, for example 3%. I mean, if you buy something about $124, I will receive a $3 fee - it's just an example because the percentage of commissions varies depending on the category of purchased products.

However, all affiliate programs are not created equal. Which are the most popular programs available today?
    1. RakutenMarketing
    RakutenMarketing offers over 2,500 affiliate programs and lets you choose whether to have every aspect of your affiliate channel managed for you or whether you would rather manage your own program using the company’s various service and support options.
    2. Commission Junction
    Said to be the largest affiliate marketing network in North America. In addition to its regular pay-per-action affiliate program, the company also offers a convenient PayPerCall program to help affiliates “ensure they get paid commission for the leads they generate, thus further monetizing existing ad placements and having the opportunity to expand their promotional…online and offline campaigns.”
    3. ShareASale
    ShareASale has received excellent ratings, with the company’s reputation/security, ethics, customer service, and ease of commission payment receiving glowing reviews.
    4. Amazon Associates
    As most people know, Amazon.com offers such a wide array of products that there’s bound to be something to fit your niche. In fact, they offer over a million products from which you can choose to monetize your website or blog. Amazon Associates is a pay-per-sale affiliate program.
    5. eBay Partner Network
    You might be thinking, “why the hell is eBay on here?!”
    This isn’t strictly high-ticket but hear me out. You CAN make really good commissions from eBay but it depends on the products. For example, if you’re lucky enough to be in the UK, you can earn 75% commissions on what eBay makes from the sale of vehicles but if you’re in the US it’s only 50% – unlucky dudes!

Sacalul, kitsun3 and CyRaw like this.
  2. kitsun3

kitsun3 Active Member Registered

Credit:
    0.89416-BRO
    I use Amazon Associates and RakutenMarketing on my websites. It helped me to earn some extra cash per month.

WebmastersMind and CyRaw like this.
  3. CyRaw

CyRaw Well-Known Member Registered SEO Expert Freelancer Active Member

Credit:
    1.29129-BRO
    I use too RakutenMarketing but also my wife uses ShareASale. Both are very good!

WebmastersMind likes this.