8th Intel i generation processors announced in August

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Intel Announces New Coffe Lake Processors on Aug. 21, an improvement on today's Kaby Lake. Intel has not provided us with any official information on the new processors, which makes me think he would like to surprise us somehow. I don't think Ryzen has reason to fear.

The new Intel Core processors will be built on the 14nm process and promise a 15% performance over the current generation. Unfortunately, they will not work with today's motherboards because they need a new chipset. They most likely keep the socket, but will not be compatible due to the chipset.

We wait until August 21 to find the news. Beware, CPUs may only be presented now and available later this year. So do not make hopes for anything.

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
I cannot believe that Intel still delivers small performance considering Ryzen is on the market. I do not know what's in my head. I hope the world will ignore the "new" generation and go to AMD already Intel thinks idiots or what? Right, there are plenty of sheep but still.

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
This makes me cry becuase I finally could buy a computer, and my Processor it's an Intel Dual-Core ddr3, I feel that I'm so far behind :eek: but at least I have something lol.