1.37 Puncte = 1 Vella / Vella= 0.00002667583 BTC si 43.2183406114 Doge

Decrease bounce rate

Wolf Soul

Fan Adevărat!
Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
There are multiple reason through which a user can decrease the bounce rate on my site ,you have to check the most important stuff of your website so that people can see the entire interface very clearly. There are ten hundread reason where a client has to work in multiple reason.

F

Filme Online

Registered
If I had a 2 page site, where one page is informational, the the other page was a BUY page, I would be happy with a 94% bounce rate as 6% of them are buying. Don't pay too much attention to bounce rate.

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Easy.
1. Improve Your Content’s Readability
2. Avoid Popups
3. Target Keywords With High-Value Traffic
4. Write Attractive Meta Descriptions for Search Users
5. Speed Up Your Page Load Time

Francisc

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
If I had a 2 page site, where one page is informational, the the other page was a BUY page, I would be happy with a 94% bounce rate as 6% of them are buying. Don't pay too much attention to bounce rate.
This is true, however it can matter a lot with some sites. It just depends on what kind of site you are running

Roversin11

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
How I reduce bounce rate of my website: I had a site which was good in search engine ranking also had the good number of visitors. But the conversion ration was very less. (i.e. bounce rate of my website was high) Then I made some changes in my website as point of user's perspective. And my bounce rate decreased and the conversion ratio increased.

MichaelBrown

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Yes,you have to put very informative content in your all pages so that visitors ll visit all pages.Second you should have to do good internal linking within your website.I hope you ll use these tactics and ll get some good results.

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
There are lots elements work for decrease bounce rate. I think hiring consultant would be the best as they have lots of experience and options to decrease bounce rate and increase sales.
Like @Angel said you can hire a consultant. Check out this thread to see if you really need one.

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
High bounce rate is telling you that the visitors are not finding what they want on your website or page.

You will need to analyse what search terms are being used for people visiting your site / page and try and figure out what the problem is.

If the situation is such that the search terms used are a good match for the products, services or information offered, then it may be that your page design is not appealing to the user.

The important thing to remember is that with site monitoring you can analyse, modify and monitor your website performance.