1.37 Puncte = 1 Vella / Vella= 0.00002667583 BTC si 43.2183406114 Doge

Does anyone work with the Bitcoing mining?

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Hello everyone, I was reading about this system where you can put your computer to work for you and gain Bitcoins or some other coins. This will depend on your computer especitifications: Memory RAM and Video Card in order to generate faster the Bitcoins.
I was trying it, because I have to leave my pc every week when I go to college, but I only have 4GB or RAM and I don't have a video card yet, so I'm not able to make any significant amount yet :(
What about you guys? Have you heard of it or do you try it?

Sencuart

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
I don't work with BitCoin mining because it is useless... I have a laptop with 16 GB Ram, 1 middle-level processor , 4GB on Video Card and aproximatly in very looong time of mining I could get by luck 1 bitcoin, after my PC run like an airplane... cooking eggs on it :))

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
I don't work with BitCoin mining because it is useless... I have a laptop with 16 GB Ram, 1 middle-level processor , 4GB on Video Card and aproximatly in very looong time of mining I could get by luck 1 bitcoin, after my PC run like an airplane... cooking eggs on it :))
Hahaha I can understand, so you need a super computer then? That's so sad :(

kitsun3

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Same here bro! I don't have 16 gb ram but 8 of them. One try an I got out myself from that. The PC/Laptop is not for mining (my opinion)

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
I suggest you try the NiceHash Miner software. The program is based on the sale of hash power developed by its own PC. The user interface is intuitive, and mining can begin in a few minutes. The program is ideal for new users, no knowledge of working in command or complicated parameters.

You need a newer PC, preferably equipped with a recent AMD/Nvidia video card. After downloading the program, run the NiceHashMiner.exe file. It will download some first-run updates, then request a benchmark to identify optimal mining algorithms for the processor and the video card identified in the system.

You need a newer PC, preferably equipped with a recent AMD / Nvidia video card. After downloading the program, run the NiceHashMiner.exe file. It will download some updates to the first run, then it will require a benchmark to identify the optimal algorithms of mMai, we must then add the address of the wallet and we are ready for mining!

The program can handle 27 algorithms, including SHA250, Scrypt or Equihash. A special benefit that NiceHash Miner brings is the selection of the optimal mining algorithm in any second during the mining process. Thus, the program will always work with the most profitable currency at any time of the day. The processor and the video card identified in the system.

Miners are paid using the Pay Per Share system. Once we have created the address of the bitcoin wallet we can pay the payment in 3 variants, as follows:
  • daily, for receipts exceeding 0.1 bitcoins.
  • weekly, for receipts between 0.01 and 0.1 bitcoins. For this variation, payment is usually made on Friday at 12:55.
  • at 4 weeks, for values between 0.001 and 0.1 bitcoins.
Amounts less than 0.001 bitcoins are collected until the user reaches 0.001.