• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Essential Site Optimization

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Staff member
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Below is a helpful guide to optimizing the site, as much as possible and in more detail, with the factors that matter in reading a web page by search engines and users. This list is essential in optimizing a web page and I suggest that all website owners check it out.

Accessible for search engines
For a rank in search results, search engines need to be able to access the site page. Before you can benefit from keyword targeting or other optimization techniques, you need to make sure that the page is accessible to search engines.

How to optimize:
Make sure this page: Returns the HTTP 200 code. See, HTTP status codes. It is not blocked by robots.txt, meta robots or x-robot protocol. See Robots.txt and Meta Robots: robotstxt.org. Do not use a meta refresh at another URL. Even if you do not want this page to be visible to search engines, use a 301 link to redirect to a new page and keep all the links earned on this page. Using rel = "canonical". If your page is a duplicate with another page, you must use the canonical tag to indicate the URL (which is the original). If this page has a canonical label pointing to a different URL, the engines do not consider this page as the reference resource and therefore will not be ranked.

How to optimize:
There are several variants (depending on the application used: static site, Joomla, WordPress, Prestashop, Zen Cart). The static site is manually created in the header of each page. Various applications have plugins or applications to install. In the case of custom applications, it must be applied to a web developer. Using Keywords in the Page Title it has been demonstrated that a better positioning is strongly related to the use of a keyword in the title tag. When search engines index your page for a keyword, it considers the title of the page to be the most important. Using a keyword or phrase in your title will help search engines associate the page with a topic and/or set of terms. How to optimize: Add a targeted keyword type to the page tag (), preferably one of the first words.

It is necessary to use the exact keywords, but using a certain form of keywords targeted in the page title is also useful for SEO. (Example: "SeoWeb Web Site Optimization") Keywords used in the page multiple times Search engines and potential visitors search for the targeted keywords in the page text. Using keywords in content is not just a good practice, but it is also an essential part of SEO and gives a good user experience. How to optimize: Use a keyword form targeted at least once in the text of the page document.

It is preferable to be exact keywords, but using a certain form of targeted keywords in the text of the page is also useful for SEO. The optimal number of repeating keywords you target in the page text is 4 to up to 15 times. See a guide here.

Pester75

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Yeah website optimization is extremely important if your aim is to succeed in the business. I also wanted higher search engine rankings by beating my competitors and got help from the seo company Los Angeles. They did great research and helped me to rank higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pester75

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information. I wanted to optimize my website so that I could get better results on the web and I hired the services of seo company Los Angeles after I found them in a forum discussion. My website is giving good results. SEO is a great tool for any business.