Hello :)

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Welcome @luispas in our community! You will not regret because we can help you! Tomorrow I will write something about how to start your career as a designer.
You can post everything is related to forums and if you didn't read the rules click here
Also if you need help with something post here, and in the shortest time, you will get an answer.
Have a nice day!

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Welcome! I am also a designer. I like to work in Photoshot and Adobe Illustrator.
TIP: if you like to draw by hand just scan your finished work or take a photo and put it in Photoshop, set transparency to 50%, create new layer and Voila, not just have a drawing on paper but also one on your computer.

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Welcome! I am also a designer. I like to work in Photoshot and Adobe Illustrator.
TIP: if you like to draw by hand just scan your finished work or take a photo and put it in Photoshop, set transparency to 50%, create new layer and Voila, not just have a drawing on paper but also one on your computer.
That's awesome, I have scanned a few drawings and I've never done that.
This is an example of what I do:

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Amazing bro! You are very talented. Please learn to work in programs like photoshop and illustartor. I also suggest you to take a graphic tablet, I recommend WACOM Intuos. It is cheap in compartitio to others and for you as a beginner it helps you a lot, you have the impression that you draw on the paper when you use it. I'll create some tutorials for PS and Illustrator when I have time. Take an eye when you have time tomorrow, the day after or next weekend. It depens when I have free time.

Last edited:

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Thank you @webmastermind :)
Amazing bro! You are very talented. Please learn to work in programs like photoshop and illustartor. I also suggest you to take a graphic tablet, I recommend WACOM Intuos. It is cheap in compartitio to others and for you as a beginner it helps you a lot, you have the impression that you draw on the paper when you use it. I'll create some tutorials for PS and Illustrator when I have time. Take an eye when you have time tomorrow or the day after.
Thanks, I know a bit about Photoshop but the problem is that I don't have a graphic tablet, I want to save money for that.
Awesome, I'll be waiting for those videos, they would be very helpful.

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Thank you @webmastermind :)

Thanks, I know a bit about Photoshop but the problem is that I don't have a graphic tablet, I want to save money for that.
Awesome, I'll be waiting for those videos, they would be very helpful.
If you need money, see that there are contests on the forum, it can help you to save a bit faster.