1.37 Puncte = 1 Vella / Vella= 0.00002667583 BTC si 43.2183406114 Doge

Hi everyone!

kitsun3

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Nice to see you all here!
My name is Ray, I'm from USA and I am 27 years old. I have studied physics and now I want to learn something new about webmastering. I like your forum very much. I came from Google where few communities are serious like this. I will contribute with what I can and together we can evolve.
All the best,
Ray L.

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
My name is Ray, I'm from USA and I am 27 years old. I have studied physics and now I want to learn something new about webmastering. I like your forum very much. I came from Google where few communities are serious like this. I will contribute with what I can and together we can evolve.
All the best,
Ray L.
Welcome, Ray! We're glad to have someone specialized in physics. You can open some interesting topics if you want. Have a nice day!

F

Filme Online

Registered
As you introduced yourself to this forum. Just share anything in your mind, don't be hesitate and show yourself as a real professional no matter whatever you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roversin11

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
All the best,
Ray L.
hi and welcome to forums.

Vendeta21

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
All the best,
Ray L.
You are welcome. This is also your second home. When you need help come here and you will get helped.