1. Optimize your existing site. In order to get a good search engine ranking in queries related to your site, your web pages must be focused on your target keywords, and these keywords need to be placed strategically in the meta tags.
2. Add more content to your website: Many people dont realize that each of the inner pages of any website functions like a mini website. If you add more pages with optimized content you will increase the chances of being found in search engines for a wide variety of search terms, and this will result in an increase in traffic.
3. Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site. This method also works in a direct and an indirect way. publishers are hungry for good content and if you provide it, then you have a good chance of being published.
4. Dont forget Offline Advertising: Most people still spend most of their time offline. Put your url in your print advertising, TV advertising, on your stationary and in your brochures, on your vehicles, in your shop window, on T-shirts and other apparel and any other place where it will be seen. When it comes to offline advertising, an easy-to- remember url is an advantage.
5. Try Pay Per Click Advertising: The most popular and probably most effective pay per click advertising program is Googles Adwords. It only takes a few minutes to set up an Adwords account and you will get traffic immediately. But remember, your site has to be good enough to convert this traffic into orders if you want to
Just as my friend says you need to optimize your website as per google's guidelines. Start some campaigns for your industrial Niche.
Starting writing a Quality content in your niche, you can spread your words by being active at Social Media. Always stay active and keep spreading good words. Communicate with influences of your niche. Start with the primary things you will get a good amount of traffic.
Key Elements of an Organic Marketing Strategy
We can call this a smart content marketing strategy combined with a strong social media strategy – done consistently, and with purpose. It boils down to these key elements:
Don’t make SEO overly difficult. All you have to do is research the keyword phrases your market is using
What you are writting need to be correct grammatically and the sentences would be short. With a SEO plugin installed it would tell you how readable is your content and optimize search engine results to your website.
-Creating “Link Bait” & “Share Bait”
Link Bait is content that is so great, other people link to it naturally. “Share Bait” is a new term for content people link to (or share) on their favorite social media channels.
-Natural Link Building
If you have top ranking pages on specific topics, people will link to them naturally. If you interact professionally with your market via social channels, answering questions and offering suggestions, people will naturally mention and recommend you (your site).
-Increasing Your Reach
You can’t just write great optimized content, you should constantly look for ways to increase your reach.