1.37 Puncte = 1 Vella / Vella= 0.00002667583 BTC si 43.2183406114 Doge

How do I start with Google Adsense?

F

Filme Online

Registered
Hi Friends,
I want to start using google adsense on my blog.
I want to know what is should do to get it working.
I also want to know about setting up an account to receive payment since I have no credit/debit card.
Should I make one?

Roversin11

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Basic info:

You cannot cheat adsense
Apply for adsense when you have created your full site and have no underconstruction page
Post original and quality content
Your site should contains mroe than 10 pages with privacy policy and terms
after getting approved on adsense never click on your own ads and never ask someone to click on your own ads.

Read free ebook about adsense

Archangel Michael

Staff member
Fan Adevărat!
Top 50
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
1.00 Puncte
Google Adsense is one of the easiest way to earn money online. To start google adsense, first you need to sign up for a google account if you don't have, fill up the form with your correct and exact information.

Now that you have your own blog or website, you can now sign up for google adsense with your google account or google mail account and wait for 3-7 days for google team approval. Google will email you if your adsense application is approved or not. Mostly google disapproved your application few times for some reasons one of this is to determine that you are really sincere to participate on the advertisement program.

Finally if your application was approved, you can now start posting ads to your blog or website. Post relevant topic to attract more readers or visitors to your site which will help you earn money.

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
I was reading that having Google Ads on your blog won't help you, that's not a viable way to make money because they are left with a large percentage of profits. It would be best to get pages or companies that sell products and affiliate directly with them. This was something that I read on a blog and I think it has huge sense.

Sencuart

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
I was reading that having Google Ads on your blog won't help you, that's not a viable way to make money because they are left with a large percentage of profits. It would be best to get pages or companies that sell products and affiliate directly with them. This was something that I read on a blog and I think it has huge sense.
Yes it is partially true.

1. If you write articles in which you present a product, yes, you can put advertisements on that product or an affiliate link. But you don't know what the user is looking for. You have to rely on a niche. For example, you just want to write about fitness. In each article you will surely present a product and the ads will be just about fitness. But when you do something more general, the advantage of Google ads appears.

2. Google Ads is good because it 'keeps in mind' what you are looking for on Google and displays on the sites where it has its ads. For example, you've searched for hosting services then log on to a blog, read an article, and then see the ad there. To stop searching again on Google you will click on the ad, he stays in the cookie that the user clicked on your site and if he bought something, you a percentage will be yours.

I have a friend who is passionate about boats so he opened a blog. He puts advertisements with extremely expensive boats (like 50,000 dollars), and when someone clicks on it and buy something, he remains with 5% of the product price that was sold (example from 50k - 2,500 dollars)

Google ads is also a little risky, it is very sensitive to fake and copied content. If someone wants to make a bad thing, you can lose your account and you will not be accepted with the same site again...

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
@Sencuart That's right, it's much more simple. But I've heard that you can gain more than just a 5% commission, but I'm not sure. I have to give it a try because I was thinking about making a blog, but I don't have a lot of experience, then I'll be very careful with Google Ads, thank you.

rameshhramaiah

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
My dear brother,

My name is ramesh from india-bangalore and m interested to go for online business and m still not very sure about which one is good whether it is Google adsense or affiliate program.But i personaly believe that affiliate program would be the best choise for me.

becase i never need to care about adsense policies.

if i have website about affiliate program.

so here my few questions from me to find a best answer from your end.

1. Will google also deeply look into the matter for affiliate website also or only for adsense sites?

2.If have affiliate website which deals with diferent prodocts like webhosting, online jobs, survey, website builder tool,e-books and so on. How can i go with it?
can i promote all the products in the same website?

3.once i set up an affiliate website can i go for other ads side by side like bidadvidiser, chitika or some other things except google adsense?

4.will these advertiser accept me to place ads on my affiliate website?

5.i have heard from people saying that through blog we can make good money,but i have seen many blogs but there is no ads at all.so how they are earning money from them?

6.This is big issue that one of my friend who called to google dept.and asked about whether google pays money for placing their ads or not. but they replied we do not and we do not have any other program like that. How?

7.Did really people making money through google adsense program and affilite program? Please kindly let me know.

m looking forward to have your wonderful answer from your end. I hope you will not that in mind.becasue i m a newbie.

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
My dear brother,

My name is ramesh from india-bangalore and m interested to go for online business and m still not very sure about which one is good whether it is Google adsense or affiliate program.But i personaly believe that affiliate program would be the best choise for me.

becase i never need to care about adsense policies.

if i have website about affiliate program.

so here my few questions from me to find a best answer from your end.

1. Will google also deeply look into the matter for affiliate website also or only for adsense sites?

2.If have affiliate website which deals with diferent prodocts like webhosting, online jobs, survey, website builder tool,e-books and so on. How can i go with it?
can i promote all the products in the same website?

3.once i set up an affiliate website can i go for other ads side by side like bidadvidiser, chitika or some other things except google adsense?

4.will these advertiser accept me to place ads on my affiliate website?

5.i have heard from people saying that through blog we can make good money,but i have seen many blogs but there is no ads at all.so how they are earning money from them?

6.This is big issue that one of my friend who called to google dept.and asked about whether google pays money for placing their ads or not. but they replied we do not and we do not have any other program like that. How?

7.Did really people making money through google adsense program and affilite program? Please kindly let me know.

m looking forward to have your wonderful answer from your end. I hope you will not that in mind.becasue i m a newbie.
1. Google doesn't care about what ads you have. The only rule is to not exaggerate with them and don't use networks that redirect the user to viruses, otherwise, you will be blacklisted.

2.Yes you can

3. You can, but do not exaggerate with too many networks

4. Yes, why not?

5. If you don't see ads it means they are still waiting for the right time or expecting to grow in even more visitors. You cannot place ads from the beginning because you are scaring your readers, you have to wait and wait.

6. Their only program is adsense and it will pay you for the engagement of the visitor. If he does not spend some time on your site and does not click on the ad it's normal to not pay you. A, so there is fake traffic that can get a disadvantage and you can lose your contract.

7. OH GOD, they are making a lot of money! The most important thing is to find a niche with less competition and get on the first page on Google!