• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to surf the web in secret?

Vendeta21

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Can someone guide me how to go invisible on the internet and surf in secret? I don't know how to do it so, I came here to ask because I know that I will get a fast answer.

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Staff member
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
You cannot surf completely invisible on the internet, but by some ways, you can stay calm and surf with no problems like a boss xD

1. Use a VPN

VPN is a ''Private virtual network'' defined as a local area network (LAN) interconnection using a secure tunnel that typically operates over the Internet. If you're wondering how to connect to a vpn, you can use either free and premium services (paid). As not everyone can afford to pay for VPN I will give you some examples of free VPN: TunnelBear, hide.Me, SurfEasy, CyberGhost, Windscribe, VPNGate and Tor.

2. Use a specific browser
To stay invisible, your browser does not have to accumulate historical data and other information and then send as ''feedback'' to it's developers. So I recommend you to use TOR. It consists of a virtual tunneling network that is made available to you for anonymous online traffic. Although there are many limitations on this platform, with a little care, no one can find out which websites you are accessing. No information is accumulated and as a bonus the browser has a built-in VPN system with a 5 IP what's behind your back.

3. Use a search engine that doesn't track you
The best search engine that doesn't track you is Duck Duck Go. Some says that it has become the best alternativeGoogleogle since it does not track your information or show you advertisements. You have to remember that the monopoly is owned by Google so, you should use it like me, use it without problems. DuckDuckGo does not save cookies except with user agreement.

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Staff member
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Is it not hard to install the TOR browser? It seems that because he can make so many things and it looks complicated :(
In spite of he knows so much to do, it is very simple to install.

1. You need to download. Here depends on your computer's operating system. So, you have three options:
a. Windows version
b. Linux version
c. Mac version
2. Execute the file you downloaded to extract the Tor Browser into a folder on your computer (or pendrive).
3. Open the folder and click on “Start Tor Browser.”
And that's all - simple like that!

Vendeta21

Registered
Oracol (XOR)

In spite of he knows so much to do, it is very simple to install.

1. You need to download. Here depends on your computer's operating system. So, you have three options:
a. Windows version
b. Linux version
c. Mac version
2. Execute the file you downloaded to extract the Tor Browser into a folder on your computer (or pendrive).
3. Open the folder and click on “Start Tor Browser.”
And that's all - simple like that!
Wow, so quick!
Thanks for your help! I am so lucky that I find this forum! It seems like you work a lot on him. Good job! :cool: