• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Importance of Website Designing For Global Web Presence

Angel

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Web Design an Important technique with less investment:
Website designing is the most widely used technique to reach out to a large number of international prospects with efficiency and without much capital.
What Web Designing Is?
In technical terms, web designing means combining both the visuals and functional aspects of a website in such a way that it emits a professional look and is easy to be used.
The Role of Website Design Firm
To simplify it, website is the reflection of your business. In order to capture prospective customers from around the world, you have to make this reflection attractive by hiring a specialized website design firm.
How your Web Design should be?
Your website design should be able to provide a smooth and interesting browsing experience to your visitors and you must be able to manage complicated decisions regarding the layout of your website, images to be used, placement of content, tags optimization and color scheme of your website.

A website can be broadly divided into four segments:
1. Appearance: The look of your website
2. Content: The information and written text of your website
3. Functionality: The backend coding and programming of your website
4. Usability: The usefulness of your website.

The first two areas are covered by web designing while the last two are covered in web development.
Attractiveness Vs Usability:
To make a website that�s both attractive and usable, you have to make sure that these four factors are in balance.
A well designed website is your business spokesperson that conveys your message effectively, while a poor design may totally wreck your image in front of your global customers.
Successful web design is the one that fulfills your designing, developing and also your internet marketing goals simultaneously.

Please share your views !

Ifrim

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Totally agree good points but think noobs like me would appreciate more on how to target our niche with designs. Also most design firms would more likely say usability and functionality would be more important than the rest even tho if it looks real bad not many people would stay on the site lol. but nowadays less sites got fancy scrolling buttons and flashy screens and they keep their sites plain and simple. just my thoughts obviously and as i said im a noob who helps on sites for a hobby

Wolf Soul

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Great post, I really impressed, Its really very helpful for me. Every business needs a web presence today if they wish to expose their products or services to a wider audience and compete with similar local businesses. Thanks for this useful sharing.

csscoll

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Your website design should be able to provide a smooth and interesting browsing experience to your visitors and you must be able to manage complicated decisions regarding the layout of your website, images to be used, placement of content, tags optimization and color scheme of your website.

Ovi

Registered
Tester
Oracol (XOR)
Website design maybe really very important because it shows your capabilities. Always design website as per category. You also have to think for color combination relevant to website product/service.