• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is .tk reliable?

Minadeep

Registered
I have open a new website using the .tk domain. But a lot of persons are sying that .tk has bad reputation, they take back domain if it becomes popular. They have also say that their is no benefit of seo for a .tk website. Is it true?

Registered
.tk domain name extension is a TLD of Tokelau country which is not so reliable for a website which targets audience from other than Tokelau.

BGD1337

Registered
In terms of SEO, i used extensions like .info, .online, and no problem, te results are the same. For user experience i think its not as ok as .com, .net etc.

Sencuart

Registered
It doesn't matter the extension. If you work and your idea has an impact everything goes well. Now it's important not to take strange extensions like tk and cheap.

websky19

Registered
i rather would have a .com domain then a .tk domain..... just because in Google.com, you have a better start in your SEO with a .com then a .tk domain....

Ifrim

Registered
.tk domain name extension is a TLD of Tokelau country which is not so reliable for a website which targets audience from other than Tokelau.