1.37 Puncte = 1 Vella / Vella= 0.00002667583 BTC si 43.2183406114 Doge

Looking for advice to start making money online

ViKtor

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Hello im 18 and im new to the whole thing about making money online and im very interested about doing it. Ive typed in google "how to make money online" but it just comes up with all these sites what look like scams and there isnt any one to one advice.

So has anyone got any advice for me to where i can get started? Any good websites what have alot of usefull infomaton? Thanks alot for your replies in advance.

Archangel Michael

Staff member
Fan Adevărat!
Top 50
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
1.00 Puncte
Hello - glad your using our forum to insight some suggestions .

Making money online isn't as easy as it seems - although you could do freelance-related work, where you would be paid by people to do specific jobs; let's say creating an XHTML & CSS compliant template or or you could write articles (Content writer). I recommend the Buy Sell and Trade forums for advertising the freelance services you may want to provide: WebmastersMind Forum - Business & Ways To Make Money and How to Make Money Online & Answer to earn money . You could learn HTML, XHTML & then CSS and do freelancing jobs by making templates, etc.

Another way is creating your own web site hosting with interesting & unique content - maybe a web site hosting with articles about the subject you are most experienced in and adding advertisements on there. Advertisements are kind of like TV ads but like banners or text-like banners and you get paid when one of your visitors click on it. I recommend Google Adsense for this kind of advertising www.google.com/adsense but there are others that are less strict BidVertiser.com - Pay Per Click Advertising On Sites Of Your Choice..

Think of something you could learn... maybe like HTML & CSS as I suggested above or do something like creating new blog articles for people, etc. By the way, the best place to learn HTML & CSS is Learn HTML and CSS - Use our free tutorials - Build your own website | HTML.net & W3Schools.com Online Web Tutorials.

Good luck!
_________

Stewart

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Hello im 18 and im new to the whole thing about making money online and im very interested about doing it. Ive typed in google "how to make money online" but it just comes up with all these sites what look like scams and there isnt any one to one advice.

So has anyone got any advice for me to where i can get started? Any good websites what have alot of usefull infomaton? Thanks alot for your replies in advance.
If you want to make serious money, you need some knowledge, such as software programming, web development, etc. There are many freelancing platforms in which you can sell your services.

Learn a few programming languages from the web area, work as much as possible, present your work and knowledge in a portfolio ...

Learn and evolving!

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
If you have any skill, make an account on Upwork. You don't necessarily know programming. I make about $ 400 a month doing all kinds of nonsense in my free time in Excel. However, the most important thing there is to know English well so you can differentiate yourself from Indians who do anything for $ 5.

Sencuart

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Go to sites like Fiverr sites and get an idea of what types of jobs are there.
You may already be able to find something (Photoshop, Illustrator, Wordpress etc) or if you do not see what you like and what you can learn. And start with a small price then as you have customers and good reviews you can increase it.
It's not easy, and it will not happen overnight, but it's a safer way than different traps.
For trading, on the stock exchange /forex /bitcoins profits are small if you want to adopt a not very risky trading method, so you need a big amount of trade.

Verox

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Methods are many, but you have to find out how to know if you can put them into operation. I've learned to make money on the net from this forum and now with 3 blogs and one YouTube channel I stay home and work obtaining many more money than working offline.

kitsun3

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Freelancing is an option, but I must warn you that Freelancing sites are mostly Indians who work under one name and are willing to work 10x cheaper than you for a project that would not bring you anyway the generous amount for the work he needs. That's why it's hard to get on such a platform and build a good enough reputation to get projects more okay. That's one of the reasons why I left my work on these sites.