1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to Buy an Online Business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by alexrostman, Aug 11, 2017.

1. alexrostman

alexrostman New Member Registered

Credit:
    $0.11811
    Hello Guys,
    I have around $200,000 available and I would like to buy an online business.

I have reached BizBroker24 an online E-Business and Mergers and Acquisition Company, they were offering me a drop shipping ecommerce business for $150,000. This business generated around $80,000 per year. I would like to know if you believe the price of this business is too high considering that it makes only $80,000

What do you think about it?

Thanks!

Tags:
    PrelanMC, CyRaw and WebmastersMind like this.
  2. WebmastersMind

WebmastersMind Administrative Staff Member Official Support SEO Expert Freelancer

Credit:
    $56.99212
    I think it's good if you do not have to work too hard for that job. It must bring you an income without too much work. In two years you recover your investment, but be careful to not enter into an endless pit. Also, make sure you get money from the first day and you have other main income, this is a secondary business that can become the main one. Good luck!

PrelanMC likes this.
  3. CyRaw

CyRaw Well-Known Member Registered SEO Expert Freelancer Active Member

Credit:
    $14.74442
    I think that $200k can be invested in a more profitable business ;)

4. Sencuart

Sencuart Well-Known Member Registered Active Member

Credit:
    $5.53876
    I hope you asked for solid evidence for that $ 80k a year. Otherwise, it can be a trap

5. Spooky

Spooky Member Registered

Credit:
    $4.60139
    GOD! 200k dollars? Invest on your business!! Don't buy one!

6. Verox

Verox Member Registered

Credit:
    $6.20028
    Why? Although it is risky to buy such a business from someone else's, also it is riskier to do one if you don't know about marketing, competition, and demand. Ask for more information from the guy and make sure you have a stable source of income next to this project.

7. WebmastersMind

WebmastersMind Administrative Staff Member Official Support SEO Expert Freelancer

Credit:
    $56.99212
    You did well that you asked here. Many people can help you, but everyone has different opinions. First you should ask yourself if you can deal with such a business and try to talk with a business consultant.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  8. PrelanMC

PrelanMC Guest

Credit:
    $
    beter with this money make you a business :D

WebmastersMind likes this.
  9. CyRaw

CyRaw Well-Known Member Registered SEO Expert Freelancer Active Member

Credit:
    $14.74442
    What did you done?