• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Making logo with PS

csscoll

Registered
I need to make few professional logos for my company using PS. i have heard about few logo making software but i don't know why i trust on PS for best result. Mm.. some tutorial will be helpful for me. I can accept your help also. lol

J.D

Registered
I have a medium graphic design skills and i recommend you Adobe Illustrator. It have a simple options and vectors, perfect for a logo design.

luispas

Registered
I've never used Adobe Illustrator, I only use Photoshop and I find really fun to make logos there, it's simple and easy. I enjoy using PS, it has so much tools that can help you with logo designs. All my logos have been made on PS.

Registered
Not only logo making software is important. It would be great to get good ideas and inspiration for your logo.

Wolf Soul

Registered
I guess that you are not a regular user of PhotoShop. Well, PhotoShop is powerful software most widely used. You can achieve almost anything with it. But imho for logo design it's better to use vector editing software like Illustrator.