1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making logo with PS

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by csscoll, Jun 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. csscoll

csscoll Active Member Registered

I need to make few professional logos for my company using PS. i have heard about few logo making software but i don't know why i trust on PS for best result. Mm.. some tutorial will be helpful for me. I can accept your help also. lol

Tags:
    Sacalul and WebmastersMind like this.
  2. Roversin11

Roversin11 Well-Known Member Registered

PS is the best for logo design. There are many websites on internet providing guidelines for designing logo. and also providing some example of logos. You can get batter idea from there also.

PrelanMC and Sacalul like this.
  3. WebmastersMind

WebmastersMind Administrative Staff Member Official Support SEO Expert Freelancer

For logos, you can try also Adobe Illustrator because you are working with vectors. For more special effects use Photoshop after you finished the base in AI

PrelanMC, Sacalul and Ovi like this.
  4. Ovi

Ovi Well-Known Member Registered Active Member

Try this software "AAA Logo - Logo Creation Software" and "logosmartz". But I usually create logos in photoshop itself.

Sacalul and WebmastersMind like this.
  5. Francisc

Francisc Active Member Registered

Photoshop is the best for making Logos. As somebody wrote AAA Logo Creator and LogoSmartz are also quite nice tools. You could also use Illustrator

PrelanMC, Sacalul and J.D like this.
  6. J.D

J.D Member Registered

I have a medium graphic design skills and i recommend you Adobe Illustrator. It have a simple options and vectors, perfect for a logo design.

Sacalul likes this.
  7. Minadeep

Minadeep Active Member Registered

you can take inspirations from websites such as logopond.com

google for 'logo design inspirations' and you'll find more.

Sacalul likes this.
  8. luispas

luispas Well-Known Member Registered Active Member

I've never used Adobe Illustrator, I only use Photoshop and I find really fun to make logos there, it's simple and easy. I enjoy using PS, it has so much tools that can help you with logo designs. All my logos have been made on PS.

Minadeep, newbie and WebmastersMind like this.
  9. newbie

newbie Active Member Registered Active Member

Not only logo making software is important. It would be great to get good ideas and inspiration for your logo.

10. Wolf Soul

Wolf Soul Active Member Registered

I guess that you are not a regular user of PhotoShop. Well, PhotoShop is powerful software most widely used. You can achieve almost anything with it. But imho for logo design it's better to use vector editing software like Illustrator.

11. MichaelBrown

MichaelBrown Member Registered

Photo is very powerful,you can experience it by yourself

12. PrelanMC

PrelanMC Guest

search on youtube. you will find a lot of videos with PS

Sacalul, luispas and CyRaw like this.
  13. CyRaw

CyRaw Well-Known Member Registered SEO Expert Freelancer Active Member

Try on Youtube, you will fin a lot of tutorials for beginners!