1.37 Puncte = 1 Vella / Vella= 0.00002667583 BTC si 43.2183406114 Doge

Money OR Love

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
This called my attention. Right now, I'm very disappointing of love, I was dating with someone, we were a couple for like a year and I fell in love so hard, we made future plans and everything, but then, we just break up for some stupid distance issue, we were from different countries so it was a little difficult to see each other. Anyways, I don't like love anymore, not today :(

Angel

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Love is the first. But you must have enough money for both you and your beloved. It is a great challenge to keep love while facing troubles with cash - it's not easy to keep cool and friendly when the only thing in mind is what are you gonna do tomorrow to pay for food and shelter.

In some cases when you win this challenge, and pass the difficuties together - it's a promising act for future life toghether.

Dirky

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
I feel both are important because if there is no money we can't fill our stomach and cant be happy!
With out love,our life is waste and its nothing but living like a animal!

F

Filme Online

Registered
In my opinion.... we can't compare apple with oranges (Love with Money) as both are equally important... we need money to live also we need love to live....
If love is more and money is less... at one point we get attracted to money making... and love gets less importance whereas if money is more & love is less, we start looking for love more than money....