1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie - Looking for the cheap ASP.NET Core 2.0 Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by angeline22, Jul 11, 2017.

1. angeline22

angeline22 New Member Registered

Credit:
    0.01730-BRO
    I need a good web hosting company that I won't have issues with and support of ASP.NET core 2.0 , ASP.NET MVC, US and SQL Server 2014.

I have searched in search engine and found good reviews about asphostportal.com hosting service from here

http://reviewcoreasphosting.net/choose-asphostportal-asp-net-core-2-0-hosting/

Anyone have experience with that hosting service? Or, do you have any other recommendation?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017 at 4:10 PM
    WebmastersMind likes this.
  2. EqServers

EqServers Member Registered

Credit:
    0.01241-BRO
    We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services. Each day, we try and improve the experience of our customers.

EqServers LLC is based on the principle of client satisfaction via long-term relationships; this is only a part of how we try to make sure our clients are confident that they will receive an honest service, from an honest company, in a risk free environment when they choose EqServers.

WebmastersMind likes this.