• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oracol coin specs and development

DeAdrian

Registered
Official Support
Oracol XOR
Oracol (XOR)
Hello everyone,
here are the specs for Oracol Xor coin:
Specs - Coin name - ORACOL - code name - xor

Total to be released = 184,000,000.00 (184 Millions) xor
Coins maturity after = 100 (confirmations)
Block Times = 30 seconds (interval between mined blocks)
Re-targeting = 5 minutes
Premined = 4,000,000.00
Reward = 500 xor for the first 5000 mined blocks
Reward =250 xor between block 5000 up to 10000
Reward =50 xor from block nr 10000 and up

TO DO list :
- Mining Pool ( January - February 2018 )
- Block Explorer (February 2018 )
- Oracol Social Media Integration ( Oracol's own Facebook Clone) (February to March 2018)
- Listing on other Exchanges ( Asia ,Europe) March - April 2018
- ICO and Official launch - End of April 2018

DeAdrian

Registered
Official Support
Oracol XOR
Oracol (XOR)

CyRaw

Registered
SEO Expert
Freelancer
Oracol (XOR)
I have noticed that in some crypto the internet speed is very important besides the performance of the equipment. Here is the same?

DeAdrian

Registered
Official Support
Oracol XOR
Oracol (XOR)
I have a question: Can I log in my wallet from multiple and different IP's? It is a problem if my router have the function dynamic IP enabled?
Hi,
You can log in your wallet only on the machine is running.You can multiple wallets on multiple machines.You can log in remotely ( for ex using team viewer) and control the wallets

Archangel Michael

Administrative
Staff member
Oracol (XOR)
Oracol Xor coin is in the process of being added as well to the pairs already added ( the addition process will be probably will be finalized by mid to end of October) Soon after the addition is finalized and tested we will launch (if market if favorable..) the ICO. Please do not try to push for earlier or complain about timelines. It is a long process but we are almost there. More important - Trade Btc will be open to list other coins . Please PM me for more info on new coins addition requests !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHnTz4_g3XA

Last edited:

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Staff member
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Hello All. A new milestone is accomplished. Beginning today you can register live accounts on https://tradebtc.eu exchange. All features are live and the exchange is operational. Some of you have already sent documents while the site was still testing.

We will review all the registered accounts briefly but chances are we that we will delete most of them and you will need to start with a new account pass through email verification and phone verification ad the 2FA as security and send in again the documents.

You will see that we start with few main cryptos at first BTC BCH BTG LTC and add more as we go. Please note that the submit ticket feature does not work and as announced we will use an external support for security purposes. For now report the found bugs here.

A limited bounty of 1000 Oracol Xor for each registered and approved account (the first 40 accounts will be rewarded) After a short trial we will announce the new exchange on Bitcointalk on the 1st of November 2018.

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Staff member
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Regarding Oracol Xor Ico on 11 December 2018 - the date remains firm and we will combine all the phases in one. Oracol Xor will be sold during the ICO for $0.15 . The ICO will be done through our gateway at https://oracol.mobi and only verified accounts can participate.

We will start receiving Oracol Xor for the ICO sale from 15 to 30 November 2018 .During that period of time miners and Oracol Xor holders can register on oracol.mobi and verify their account and deposit Oracol Xor funds that will participate in the ICO. As previously announced we will charge a 10% commission fee from the ICO proceeds. This is the final timeline and price.

Thank you all for your patience and support. It took us a while but now all the pieces of the puzzle are here and we are confident and ready to proceed.