1.37 Puncte = 1 Vella / Vella= 0.00002667583 BTC si 43.2183406114 Doge

SEO Yoast plugin - Installation and tips.

WebmastersMind

Administrative
Oracol XOR Partner
Official Support
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Yoast SEO plugin is one of the most popular and the most complete way to optimize your search results and that's why I chose it and show you how it is used.
Before going to the installation and configuration, we need to ask ourselves what SEO means?

Search Engines like Google consists of a crawler, index, and algorithm that tracks links from one page to another. A crawler tracks web links going around the web non-stop without interruption and saves HTML versions of a page in a giant database, named the index. The index is updated when Google came around to your site and finds a new or corrected version. Depending on the traffic you have on the site and the changes you make, Google returns to the site more or less. As Google knows the existence of your site, you first need to link it to another site at yours. Following that link will lead it to the first crawler session and the first rescue in the index.

After he indexed your site, Google can show it in search results. SEO tries to optimize the site to appear on high-ranking search results. To do this, SEO tries to fit the site, to get into Google's algorithm. In addition to links, you can tell Google to find you through a free service called Google Webmaster Tools. Below I will show you how to do this.

Installation:
1. We start installing this module by going to the control panel plugins and click on "add new".

2. Write "SEO Yoast" in the search bar and click on "install now" or if you want to find out more details about this seo, click on "More details".
3. Click the Install Now link.

4. A pop-up alert box will ask if you really want to install the plugin, click OK.
5. In a few seconds the plugin will be automatically downloaded and installed.
6. If it has successfully installed, click on Activate Plugin.

7. Here's the list of modules. We need to click on "SEO" to go on Yoast.

Tips and Tricks:
1. I suggest you when visit the SEO tab for the first time, please change your Permalinks structure, in Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks. If your link was www.yoursite.com/2017/16/06/sample-post/ now you can choose ''Post name'' and your site will be like www.yoursite.com/post-name

2. In Dashboard > SEO > XML Sitemaps, enable automatic XML Sitemaps, which is always a good idea. Below are the settings that I would use:

3. Dashboard > SEO > Permalinks. Below are the settings that I use on all of my WordPress websites:

I hope this tutorial helped you, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us in the comments section, We will help you with the greatest pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Thank you, Sir! Just what I came from Google where all tutorials and setup's are hard to understand because I am new in the web domain. This worth to be bookmarked because is such an effective tutorial. Can you write also the first steps for starting a blog? I like to start a new project and I don't know how...