• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome to Oracol platform - Introduce yourself here

DeAdrian

Registered
Official Support
Hello everyone,
My name is Adrian and I will be answering with the best of my abilities any questions related to Oracol Xor Coin.
We are still in development stage and at this time the ICO is scheduled for end of April 2018 this year.
Thank you Webmasterminds team for allowing our own thread on this forum !
DeAdrian

taffy00

Registered
Hello DeAdrian,my name is Taffy and I wanna now more about this coin,because i'm interesed to invest.
1.It is token based?
2.on what site can I buy it?
3.Can I mine it?
4.is registered on the stock exchange?
5.What platform does it use?
There are my question and I hope to receve the best answer to you.Tnx!

Sacalul

Administrative
Staff member
Joker
Hello everyone,
My name is Adrian and I will be answering with the best of my abilities any questions related to Oracol Xor Coin.
We are still in development stage and at this time the ICO is scheduled for end of April 2018 this year.
Thank you Webmasterminds team for allowing our own thread on this forum !
DeAdrian
Welcome to the official WebmastresMind forum!
There are many users who have not yet heard about this currency, so please give more details. Such as:
Where can these coins be purchased? If there is a site, platform, where are they?
Will the coin be mined or is it a token?
If there is a wallet? From where we can get it?

DeAdrian

Registered
Official Support
Hello DeAdrian,my name is Taffy and I wanna now more about this coin,because i'm interesed to invest.
1.It is token based?
2.on what site can I buy it?
3.Can I mine it?
4.is registered on the stock exchange?
5.What platform does it use?
There are my question and I hope to receve the best answer to you.Tnx!
Hello Taffy
Please read the thread dedicated to Oracol coin specs and development I have just created.You fill find all the answers in that thread.
Thank you
Adrian

CyRaw

Registered
SEO Expert
Freelancer
Hello! I am very glad to find this new coin. I am juggling with some crypto's but I didn't make so much money because I don't have money to lose... just a few for testing. What I learned up to now? The best way to make money from a virtual coin is to get how many you can where it is almost to launch so in the day it appears on market officially you already have hundreds, thousands of coins very easily obtained and ready for profit.

Verox

Registered
I know that are many coins on the market but very few are seem to be a possibility to invest my money. This seems very ok from the Beta stage and will be even better when it's officially launched. Until now I only worked with Bitcoin so, I don't know much about the rest, I think I will try something with it when it's launched officially on the market.

DeAdrian

Registered
Official Support
I know that are many coins on the market but very few are seem to be a possibility to invest my money. This seems very ok from the Beta stage and will be even better when it's officially launched. Until now I only worked with Bitcoin so, I don't know much about the rest, I think I will try something with it when it's launched officially on the market.
Oracol coin is a clone of Litecoin ( which is a clone of Bitcoin) .Very similar

DeAdrian

Registered
Official Support
Hi Adrian can i change my 1000 Xor to 50 CAD from oracol.mobi?It is proccesed?
The gateway exchange is not operational until April Or May.additionaly you have to register with a real identification and phone number that can be verified to perform transactions after the exchamge becomes operational.That way we comply with the kYC and aML policies and we protect the site from scammers.
I hope this amswer your question.