1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most profitable internet business now?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Minadeep, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Minadeep

Minadeep Active Member Registered

Credit:
    0.65692-BRO
    What niches make the most money or any money for that matter?

newbie, luispas, websky19 and 2 others like this.
  2. Francisc

Francisc Active Member Registered

Credit:
    0.36787-BRO
    I read somewhere that nowadays most money you can when offering for peoples something what they need. It can be almost everything who help to be more productive, gain more knowledge and etc...

Minadeep, websky19 and Dirky like this.
  3. Dirky

Dirky Member Registered

Credit:
    0.24861-BRO
    Communications and Social tools, look at twitter which is the latest huge new business.

Minadeep likes this.
  4. Sencuart

Sencuart Active Member Registered Active Member

Credit:
    0.29963-BRO
    I think e-commerce is one of the most well-known ways to make money. Everyone needs something to buy and if it is cheap you will get a huge profit.

Minadeep and websky19 like this.
  5. Roversin11

Roversin11 Active Member Registered

Credit:
    0.72316-BRO
    I read somewhere that nowadays most money you can when offering for peoples something what they need. It can be almost everything who help to be more productive, gain more knowledge and etc...

Minadeep and websky19 like this.
  6. Wolf Soul

Wolf Soul Member Registered

Credit:
    0.67697-BRO
    Now a days no doubt .. the boom is for social networks.

See facebook and twitter. Their growth is amazing and they come up with new products.

You can create your own FB applications and invite the friends and community members to join your application

Also Twitter does provide better API. You can even search your tweets.
    They will be returned as atom feed or json output

Great idea they posses :)

Minadeep likes this.
  7. csscoll

csscoll Active Member Registered

Credit:
    0.75329-BRO
    Building a website is the first kind of business that you can create when looking to start an internet business in a particular niche in the market. Many people have done this with a micro niche, building a website and then profiting off of this small but profitable match. Google is a great place to find more information on this.

Minadeep likes this.
  8. MichaelBrown

MichaelBrown Member Registered

Credit:
    0.34675-BRO
    There are many choice and I think we can't say the best one. It's depend on your interest and skill.
    Making website and monetizing them is still more easier. But selling product is good too for some people. Again, it still depend on your choice.

Minadeep likes this.
  9. WebmastersMind

WebmastersMind Administrative Staff Member Official Support SEO Expert Freelancer

Credit:
    4.75333-BRO
    It depends on how much effort you put in that niche. Every field is monetizable

luispas likes this.
  10. luispas

luispas Well-Known Member Registered Active Member

Credit:
    0.69059-BRO
    Nowadays I find very popular being a Freelancer, but I tried to do it and it's not that easy, so now I dedicate to write on blogs and forums :)

11. Sacalul

Sacalul Administrative Staff Member Joker

Credit:
    1.42710-BRO
    Follow your pasion. Mine is fishing. If your having fun building the business the money will follow.

newbie likes this.
  12. newbie

newbie Member Registered Active Member

Credit:
    0.46413-BRO
    Have a look in Google Adwords tool, you can have a good overview of the demand and the competition. Easy rule: a niche is present where there is a high demand with a low competition...

13. Ifrim

Ifrim New Member Registered

Credit:
    0.00579-BRO
    I think article writing business:)

newbie likes this.
  14. Ovi

Ovi Well-Known Member Registered Active Member

Credit:
    1.32640-BRO
    In my case, Celebrity niche sites are the most profitable internet business niche for me. Based on my experience.