What you didn't know about Black Friday

CyRaw

Contributor
Registered
SEO Expert
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
In America, Black Friday takes place immediately after Thanksgiving (the last Thursday in November). This means that the feast of great discounts will come out every year between November 23 and 29. In its early days, Black Friday lasted only one day, but today American feast stretches over several days to satisfy as many people as possible.

Worst Accidents in Black Friday History (USA)
In 2008, 5 minutes before the opening of a Wal-Mart store in Long Island, the 2,000 people lost their patience and broke the shop doors, trampling on their feet. In the clutter, a 34-year-old employee has lost his life.

In another store, but this time on the other side of the continent, in Palm Desert (CA), two women have begun to quarrel. Soon, the ladies' partners began to quarrel, and at one point they pulled each gun and began to shoot.

In Virginia, a man with heart problems collapsed in a shop, but they all walked to him in their chase to catch the biggest cuts.

Fortunately, Black Friday happens more online and the risk of accidents is low. Most times, some consumers are afraid of falling asleep and losing the best deals.

Sencuart

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Haha. Black Friday is always a good subject of discussion. People are bumping to buy products at low prices, but in reality, everything is a marketing strategy. Be sure that those who make such reductions securely raise the price before or have a higher profit so as not to get lost. An advantage is only for those who only buy from Black Friday, for the rest no.

luispas

Registered
Oracol (XOR)
Fan Adevărat!
0.00 Puncte
Wow, it's incredible what people do for these type of discounts. I knew about the employer who died on WallMart, but the others are terrible too. I've never had the chance to buy something on the Black Friday, it's a shame, maybe I'll have lucky this year :)