1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wich Payment Processor do you need for Your Online Store

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by WebmastersMind, Aug 6, 2017.

1. WebmastersMind

WebmastersMind Administrative Staff Member Official Support SEO Expert Freelancer

Do you want to launch an online business and you need an online store to sell your products?

Perfect! But you need to know that you will have some extra questions to find answers to those who want a simple presentation site. One of these questions is very common in the case of online shop owners. How do my customers pay in my bank account?

Well, to answer this question, we have today written an article on payment processors. These are some specially designed programs to help pay and secure data privacy, so that an online store's customers can buy products with confidence, and the store manager can take possession of the money.

Which payment processors can you use for your online store?
    There are several such platforms. Everyone has its advantages, and their implementation on the site may be different. Today we thought about mentioning 5 of the most used ones.

Pay with PayPal:
    "PayPal is the world's largest online payment processing company, owned by the eBay online giant. PayPal had revenue of $ 5.6 billion in 2012, which accounted for 40% of eBay's total revenue, and had 123 million active accounts at the end of the year. "
    • The main advantages offered by PayPal's payment processor are as follows:
    • Ensure you return the amount paid if you do not receive the purchased product/service. Within 45 days of the transaction, you can open a dispute against the one who delivered your product/service.
    • There is no administration/account creation fee.
    • Payment is safer because you do not need to enter your card data every time you buy a product.

PayU is an extremely well-known payment processor. It already operates on 16 markets in Asia, Europe, Africa and America. There are over 100,000 platform registrations. And the main advantages within the platform are:

• Security
    • Adaptability (platform + systems available in each language of countries where PayU is present)
    • Customized solutions (monthly and biannual settlement + bargainable commission depending on volume of sales or business)
    • Advanced payment system (integrated Paypal, SMS payments - microplates)
    • Response time and quick response (there are special representatives assigned to each account to resolve the issues)

MobilPay is also a large payment processor known on the market. MobilPay started 10 years ago with SMS payments, and then activated the card payment module. The main benefits of this payment processor are:

• Flexibility in choosing the payment method (payment option with Bitcoin, SMS, card or personalized credit)
    • Presence near the client most of the time (dedicated application for iOS or Android access)
    • Security of payments
    • Partnership with all mobile microplate networks via SMS (leaders in the SMS payment market)
    • 3-step integration (5-minute set-up on Magento, Prestashop, OsCommerce, Zencart, OpenCart)

Tags:
    luispas likes this.
  2. luispas

luispas Well-Known Member Registered Active Member

Awesome, I love to use Paypal for saving my money, until now I didn't use it to buy anything material because my account it's not verified. The only thing I bough was RP (which is a coin of a game called League of Legends) and was really fun to do it. It's the most secure method to have money online.